Ryan Richardville is a tenacious and hand-on law practitioner in litigation and commercial matters
Ryan advances his clients’ interests with a hands-on approach and an exceptional attention to detail. Ryan has developed an ability for both written and oral advocacy, successfully achieving favorable results for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
Ryan knows how to solve tough problems. It’s a skill he recognized during the beginning of his career with Michigan’s Senate Majority Leader and that was sharpened in the seven years of commercial litigation that followed. Combining his experiences, Ryan collaborates with his clients to define objectives and analyze solutions.
Ryan has a knack for helping clients navigate through murky litigation. The corporate clients he works for lean on him for his tenacity in the courtroom and his ability to vigorously represent their best interests.
- Securing entry of orders of summary disposition in defending consumer protection act claims.
- Representing corporate employers in non-compete, confidentiality, and restrictive covenant litigation.
- Defending members of a corporation in complex shareholder disputes resulting in the successful imposition of sanctions, the denial of an eviction from the commercial property, and a request for a preliminary injunction.
- Defending an individual in federal court in an employment dispute resulting in the finding that an arbitration clause in the employment agreement was not enforceable.
In his spare time, Ryan is almost certainly outdoors with his identical twin sons fishing, golfing, attending sporting events, and spending time at his family cabin. Ryan is a resident of Beverly Hills, MI.
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School,
- Northwood University,
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court
- US District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Invitee of Judge Michelle Friedman Appel – 45th District Court Stakeholder Panel
- DECA Competitive events judge Southeast Michigan